Four-Wing Assembled Props are designed for quiet operation and maximum airflow delivery. Common applications include: unitary air-conditioners, rooftop packaged units, heat pumps, unit heaters, ventilators and exhaust units.
Fan diameters from 8″ through 26″ with one or two set screw hubs. All pitch angles between 10 and 40 degrees are standard. Available in either clockwise or counterclockwise fan rotations. Hub may be positioned on either intake or discharge side of fan. Standard hub bore sizes include: 1/2″ and 5/8″ IDs. All props are computer balanced.
Choice of aluminum or galvalume steel blades. Choice of steel or galvalume spiders with steel zinc plated hubs.
Props tested at: 40° pitch angle, 1140 RPM, 0-static pressure.
- 16″ prop diameter delivers a max of 2650 CFM
- 18″ prop diameter delivers a max of 3850 CFM
- 20″ prop diameter delivers a max of 5750 CFM
- 22″ prop diameter delivers a max of 7500 CFM
- 24″ prop diameter delivers a max of 9800 CFM
- 26″ prop diameter delivers a max of 11000 CFM